November 17, 2013 in Cooking and Recipes
I first learned of the culinary amazingness of Buffalo Chicken Rings from a coworker. I took her original recipe and adapted it to match another buffalo chicken fave of mine. The result – simply delicious!
Buffalo Chicken Ring Recipe
- Cooked Shredded Chicken (2-3 breasts or 1-2 cans)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾-1 cup ranch dressing
- Diced celery to taste
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – to taste
- Shredded cheese (inside and/or on top)
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, buffalo sauce and celery to taste. (I used appx ½-3/4 of bottle)
- In separate bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch together. Add to chicken mixture and mix all together.
- On a cooking sheet or baking stone, spread the unrolled crescent rolls out leaving a small circle in the middle.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on the crescent rolls and fold rolls over to form a ring/wreath shape. Press edges to help seal (and reduce running out).
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are browned. (I used a baking stone and had to cook for closer to 20 minutes so the crescent rolls weren’t doughy.)
Try not to freak out. It’s pretty darn good!