Calling all crafters!
Who likes getting fun stuff in the mail? Ummmm ME! I thought it’d be fun to start a new Holiday Tradition here at Crafted Niche and oooo I hope you want to join me!
I know it’s only October, but this new tradition takes a bit of planning… and we have to start now! I want to kick-off a 2012 Ornament Exchange called A Crafted Christmas! Will you join me?!
Wouldn’t it be fun to get a hand-made ornament in the mail from another crafter?!
Here’s how it will work:
- Sign up using the form below to participate in A Crafted Christmas Ornament Exchange by Wednesday, October 31st.
- I’ll play match maker and pair you with another Christmas Crafter.
- I’ll send each of the Ornament Exchange participants an email by Monday, November 5th with contact information for your Exchange buddy.
- Learn a bit about your Ornament buddy, dream up your creation and get to crafting!
- Mail your ornament to your buddy by Friday, November 30, 2012.
- I’ll have a link party on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 for everyone to share their creations!
I thought you might!
- You do NOT have to have a blog to be a part of A Crafted Christmas Ornament Exchange!
- Ornament Exchange is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin, but I can not guarantee it.
If you have more questions, email me at craftedniche at gmail dot com.
By filling out this form, you are committing to making an ornament and going to the post office to send it to your ornament exchange pal within the month of November. In return, you will get a surprise ornament delivered to your door step too! PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCHANGE.
Want to help spread the word?
- Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook page, encouraging your friends and likes to participate!
- Tweet it out! Use hashtag #ornamentexchange on Twitter and include the link to this post!
- PIN this post on Pinterest
- Share this post on Google+
- Climb up on your roof and scream about it! Maybe your neighbors will hear you? Hey, while you’re up there, you might want to string up the Christmas lights too!
Ready to sign up?!
You are?! Great! I hoped you’d say that! Just fill out the quick form below and you’re all set.
You’ll get an email from me by November 5th with your Ornament Exchange Buddy’s information! Easy-peasy!
Sorry – Registration for 2012′s Crafted Christmas Ornament Exchange is now closed.
Need some inspiration?
No problem! I started a Pinterest board chock-full of ideas to get your creative wheels turning. Learn a little bit about your buddy’s likes, hobbies and lives… and I’m sure the perfect idea will bubble up to the surface!
Have fun with your ornaments! I’m SURE your Ornament Exchange Buddy will LOVE it!
Also – it might be fun to find a way to add the year and your name to the ornament so your buddy will always remember where she/he got such a fabulous ornament! Who doesn’t love a little personalized touch!?
Please help share this exchange with your friends!
I hope you’ll join me this holiday season for this Ornament Exchange! I can’t wait to see what you dream up and share with another fellow crafter!